2012. december 27., csütörtök

Cloud Atlas (2012)



“Our lives are not our own. We are bound to others, past and present, and by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.”

“I believe there is another world waiting for us. A better world. And i'll be waiting for you there.” 

“Travel far enough, you meet yourself.”

“Just trying to understand why we keep making the same mistakes... over and over.”

"Our lives and our choices, each encounter, suggest a new potential direction. Yesterday my life was headed in one direction. Today, it is headed in another. Fear, belief, love, phenomena that determined the course of our lives. These forces begin long before we are born and continue long after we perish. Yesterday, I believe I would have never have done what I did today. I feel like something important has happened to me. Is this possible?"

Such a great movie!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése