2011. október 27., csütörtök

4. Paulo Coelho: The Zahir


'Our true friends are those who are with us when the good things happen. They cheer us on and are pleased by our triumphs. False friends only appear at difficult times, with their sad, supportive faces, when, in fact, our suffering is serving to console them for their miserable lives.'


'All you have to do is to pay attention: lessons always arrive when you are ready, and if you can read the signs, you will learn everything you need to know in order to take the next step.'

This was the fourth book that I read it from Coelho.
....this one... in English. It was a little bit difficult at first, but I did it.
I don't regret that I read it in English, I should do this with each novel written by Coelho.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése