2010. augusztus 3., kedd

Mr. Nobody



Jean: There comes a time in life where everything seems narrow. Choices have been made. I can only continue on. I know myself like the back of my hand. I can predict my every reaction. My life has been cast in cement with airbags and seatbelts. I've done everything to reach this point and now that I'm here, I'm fucking bored. The hardest thing is knowing whether I'm still alive.

Nemo age 9: You have to make the right choice. As long as you don't choose, everything remains possible.

Nemo age 9: [narrating] On that day, i would make a lot of silly decisions.
Nemo age 16: One; I will never leave anything to chance again. Two; I will marry the girl on my motorcycle. Three; I'll be rich. Four; we'll have a house. A big house, painted yellow, with a garden. And two children, Paul and Michael. Five; I'll have a convertible. A red convertible! And a swimming pool, I'll learn to swim. Six; I will not stop until I succeed!

Anna age 15: You're the first and last person I'll ever love.
Nemo age 16: Ten days... That makes 14,400 minutes... I wish time would stop right now, that it would stay this way forever.
Anna age 15: They say if you slow your breathing, time slows down. The Hindus says so.

Young journalist: Everything you say is contradictory. You can't have been in one place and another at the same time. Of all those lives, which one is the right one?
Nemo Nobody aged 118: Each of these lives is the right one! Every path is the right path. Everything could have been everything else and it will have just as much meaning.


Érdekes film volt, jó elgondolkodni rajta... Döntéseinkről, vágyainkról, életstílusunkról, szerelmeinkről, társunkról, tetteinkről.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése